Monday 30 September 2013

Prompt #15 What do I want on my tombstone?

What do I want on my tombstone?  Hopefully, I wouldn’t have to think of death anytime soon since I’m still young.  And I still have things to do!  Like going to college and exploring the world.  I still hadn’t seen a moose yet either!  I need to see one before I die.
 
If I had to figure out what I would put on my tombstone, I would probably want my name, time of death, birthday, and the usual stuff that they put on the tombstones. 
Having a typical tombstone sounds and looks so depressing; I want my tombstone to be unique and personal.

Whale Shaped!
To make my tombstone unique and my personal, I would want my tombstone to be uniquely shaped, like maybe into a dinosaur, or maybe even a whale!  I would also like my tombstone a different color other than a dull gray, maybe a blue or actually, gray is fine too.  On my tombstone, other than my name, time of death and birthday, I would also like some sort of saying carved into my grave, I want it to say something light and not depressing like “In loving memory of Sophia, may she rest in peace” no, no, no.  I don’t want it to be sad, I want it to not be depressing, something like “I’m kinda claustrophobic in here” which I actually kind of am, I don’t do well being around crowed areas, I kind of freak out and cling to the people closest to me or try to get out of the area as fast as possible.
It could also be something really random like “Fancy living here I (originally it was “we”) come! La la la la laaa” (From Spongebob) or even one of my most common, frequently asked sayings that I always say, “Whatcha doin?”or “Hafa?”
Dinosaur Shaped!

I would also like my tombstone to be adorned with lawn ornaments.  I like the lawn gnomes, the flamingoes, pinwheels, and little statues of frogs, snails, and turtles.  I would also like a few toys sprinkled around my grave.  I’m still a child in the inside; I’m not a sophisticated, neat and simple kind of person.  I’m still a cartoon watching, Spongebob loving dork.  I don’t want my gravesite to depressing, unwelcoming and spooky.  I want it to be inviting, nice and happy I don’t want people to be sad when looking upon my grave.  I want people to see and remember
the happy side.


Fancy living here we come! La lalalalaaa
I don’t actually think that my tombstone would turn out like that, but its interesting to just fantasize what it could be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment