Monday 16 September 2013

Prompt #11 If I were to have one super power, what would it be and why?

If I could choose to have one super power, what would it be and why?
I have always liked the idea of having superpowers and I have always wished, since I was young to have a super power.  There are so many kinds of superpowers to choose from, I think it would be really difficult to just choose one since there are so many like, telepathy, levitation, flying, X-ray vision, super speed, super strength, ability to talk or turn to animals, invisibility, healing ability, time control, super intelligence, invincibility, elasticity, ability to shrink and grow larger, mind control, walk through walls and so much more that I can’t think of right now.  But if I had to choose just one, it would be to be able to manipulate the elements such as fire, air, water and earth. 

I really like this super power because it looks like so much fun.  I can manipulate the elements earth, water, air, and fire.  It can be useful for both fighting and even be used for leisure and enjoyment.  I can fight the bad guys using the elements, which are everywhere!  I can even use it for leisure things like cooking, especially barbecue (which is very common with my family) I can cook food at a much faster pace, with the manipulation of fire.  I can make soup faster, boil water faster, and cook meats and veggies faster! 
If I manipulate earth I essentially just throw giant rocks at other people.  A normal person could only throw a fist-sized rock at someone not very far and do a bit of damage to the person, but if they could manipulate the earth, a giant boulder could be easily thrown at full speed, and well yeah, there would be a lot of damage.  But its not like I would actually do that if I could do that, it was just a thought J.
If I manipulate air, I could make myself almost fly or levitate and blow people away.  I could even become fan on a hot day (everyday in Saipan). 
But my favorite element that I would like to manipulate the most would be water.  I think I would use this the most since I like on an island surrounded by WATER~!  And its rainy season right now so its pretty much flooded everywhere.  I also like water manipulation because my FAVORITE super hero, Mermaid man, can also manipulate water.  I can use water manipulation to turn water into ice and go ice skating, if I’m wet, I can manipulate the water away from me, making me dry, I can move the flow of water with my hands and move it to other places and it can even help me in swimming.

My second favorite super power would be teleportation.  Wouldn’t it be so useful if you could just teleport to your destination instead of walking?  It would be so helpful for me so I can stop tripping up and down my stairs or when I am running errands especially if I have to go to and from my house to my grandma’s house.  It could also make things done so much faster, and maybe help stop procrastination on chores.
My other favorite super power that I just found out was an actual super power would be Toy Manipulation.  It reminds me of one of my favorite movies Toy Story.  Walking talking toys was one of my dreams that I wished when I was younger that would come true.











No comments:

Post a Comment