Monday 25 November 2013

Prompt #29 Is it better to live in one city or town than to move from one place to another. Do you agree or disagree?

For me, I think that a person should move from place to place, but not like constantly and frequently.  I think a person should explore places and find a place where they think they are content to stay in.

If I had to move from place to place constantly, I think I would have a very hard time adjusting to the places.  Wouldn’t it be really expensive too?  Traveling is really expensive and I would have to buy like food, furniture, electricity bills, water bills, house bills etc. and I would only stay there for a short time.  Also, wouldn’t it be kind of hard to make friends?  I would only stay for a short while like a month or so, and meet a few people but never get to really know them since I would leave before we actually get closer.  I think living like that can also be really lonely.  Especially for someone like me, since I’m really shy and I am kind of slow to make friends~ I’m too shy to approach people sometimes.
 
But I think that just staying in one place is kind of boring.  They might not of been able to experience different things if they j  It can be very convenient knowing where everything is since you’ve lived there your whole life and you already have friends that you grew up with and are very familiar with.  But I think that its time for the bird to leave the nest.  For me, I have always lived in Saipan, a teeny tiny island with like less than 100,000 people inhabiting it and with no shopping malls.  I really like it here, I have pretty much everything, I know a lot of people, I have close friends, my family is here, and I know where everything is.  But I know that I don’t think I would like to stay here, I would want to travel and then settle down somewhere else.  Since I lived in Saipan for a long time, I was very used to the way things are done and when I go to other places like America, it is so different it’s awkward for me.  And I also want to explore other places and find somewhere where I want to settle in.


ust stay in one place.


I think it’s best to have a balance of moving from one place to another.  I think its good to explore places, but I think there should be a time when its time to settle down and stay in one place.  Preferably a place that you think is a place that you wouldn’t mind staying in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment